Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Twenty Fifteen


     Writing has always helped me sift through the thoughts I have bouncing around in my head. When my heart feels heavy I lighten the load by writing it all down. This year I want to dedicate more time to writing... to making my heart lighter and happier. I have a few prayers for this blog as well.




Prayers for my readers

I pray that you will be blessed by what you read here.

I pray you will learn from my mistakes and more importantly from God's triumphs in my life.

I pray you will feel safe to ask questions... and share your thoughts if you have that sweaty palm, racing heart kind of moment when you know you have something to say.

I pray most of all, that each of you will come to know Christ Jesus as your personal Lord and Savior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment